Chin and jawline contouring
Jawline sculpting with dermal fillers is a popular non-surgical option for men and women wanting to enhance the contour of their jawline or hide early signs of jowls. The most common reasons our patients enquire about jawline treatments are:
- To strengthen and contour a non-defined “weak” jaw
- Contouring of dreaded jowls
- Adding volume to jawlines that have lost structural support due to ageing
- Increasing jawline volume anywhere from the chin to the ear
- Correcting jawline asymmetry
- Treatments take approximately 30 minutes.
- Prices start from £250
- Results are seen immediately and last up to 24 months depending on filler consistency and individual patient characteristics.
- Contouring the jawline and chin with dermal fillers
- Removing under chin fat with coolsculpting or fat dissolving injections
- Chin augmentation with dermal fillers or collagen stimulating injections
- Facial slimming injections
- Jawline sharpening with Botox ®️ neck lift
- Jawline thread lifting to sharpen and reduce jowls
The perfect can often be achieved with one of the above options. We would advise to have a consultation with Dr Bejma before deciding on your treatment.
We individualise all of our treatments to fit a patient’s desired outcome. Most patients will start with 2ml each side, then review at their complimentary post-treatment follow-up appointment. If required, more volume can be added.